The HDCI-2000 from HUMAX is one of the very first HDTV satellite receivers for the new high-resolution television format. Thanks to the latest MPEG-4 technology and improved DVB-S2 reception, the HDCI-2000 is set for the standards of the future while still serving
the classical SDTV (PAL) standard. With the HDCI-2000, you can enjoy crystal-clear pictures tomorrow without having to give up your favorite programs today.
In addition to being able to receive all available HDTV programs, the HUMAX HDCI-2000 also supports all SDTV programs. The two Common Interface (CI) slots open up a whole new world of exclusive television experience, including a spectrum of Pay-TV options.
Explore the depths of tomorrow's television with HUMAX. Enjoy everything HDTV has to offer and prepare to be blown away by breathtaking pictures and crystal-clear digital cinematic sound. The television of the future has arrived in the form of the HDCI-2000.
Features and Function
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S compliant
- MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder
- Multi-format Audio Decoder
- High Definition and Standard Definition
- DVB Common Interface (2 slot) support
- HDMI with HDCP
- Format resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576p
- DiseqC 1.0, 1.2, USALS
- Automatic software updating
- Programs may be sorted numerically, alphabetically, by TV or radio, satellite group, or FTA (free-to-air, freely receivable broadcasts)
- Timer function (coupled with EPG) for pre-programmed switching on and off, among other functions
- Adheres to laws protecting minors
- Expanded display with complete program information
- Parental control function (blocking system or individual channels)
- Sorting programs into individualized categories
- Simple program search
- Perfect combination with a HUMAX LCD-TV